I currently work in private practice as a licensed clinical psychologist with the Quebec Ordre of Psychologists.
I have provided psychological services since 2008, having worked and trained in the following clincs and hospitals throughout Montreal:
- Royal Victoria Hospital | Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy Service:
- Specialized cognitive-behavioural therapy for OCD, anxiety, depression, and psychological issues related to emotional eating, obesity, and bariatric surgery.
- Montreal General Hospital | Alan Edwards Pain Management Unit:
- State-of-the-art psychological services for the treatment of chronic pain.
- Jewish General Hospital | Youth Service Clinic
- Mental health services to youth with a wide range of moderate to severe psychosocial problems.
- Jewish General Hospital | Adult In-Patient Psychiatry Service
- Case management of patients with severe mental illness (e.g. schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression, postpartum depression, PTSD, co-morbid personality disorders, anxiety).
- Concordia University | Applied Psychology Centre
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: Specialized training in treating Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) and Panic Disorder (PD)
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy: Deep-rooted personality and attachement issues.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Psychology
- Concordia University, 2010 – 2014
- Vanier Scholar, Top research award in Canada
- In the media: Vanier Canada , Concordia News
- Master of Arts (M.A.), Clinical Psychology
- Concordia University, 2008 – 2010
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Psychology
- Concordia University, 2004 – 2007
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.), Mechanical Engineering
- McGill University, 1993 – 1997
Doramajian, C. & Bukowski, W. M. (2015). A Longitudinal Study of the Associations Between Moral Disengagement and Active Defending Versus Passive Bystanding During Bullying Situations. Merrill-Palmer Quarterly, 61, pp. 144-172. http://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/mpq/vol61/iss1/9/